|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
UPGRADE PISTON SET FOR VSR AND CYMA CM.700 SNIPER RIFLES
Durable and light upgrade set for Tokyo Marui VSR (see application bellow !!!) and CYMA CM.700 spring action airsoft rifle. The package includes all that is needed for the basic upgrade. It is the same piston that is used in the AirsoftPro ZERO trigger Gen.4.1 (and higher).
- The piston is made by CNC machining from light, but durable aluminum alloy 6061-T6 (Dural) with a high-quality anodized finish.
- The piston catch is made of stainless steel.
- The piston has two sliding polyacetal (POM) rings.
- The piston head has a back-pressure system with O-ring (O-ring expands and seals better when shotting).
- The enlarged inner piston diameter allows you (and we recommend) to insert a stronger 9mm spring upgrade.
- Dimensions: lenght - 105mm, outer diameter - 21,8mm, inner diameter - 13,5mm
- Weight: 30g
- Allows the use of classic 7mm springs and stronger 9mm spring springs.
- Axial bearing makes pull back much smoother, because of limited spring rotation.
- The spring guide is made of stainless steel with a perfectly smooth surface.
- High-quality spring made of spring wire with heat treatment and grinded ends.
- Chemically blackened against corrosion.
- The outer diameter of the spring is about 12.8mm.
- Springs M150
Warning: We do not take responsibility on gun damage due to the use of very strong springs. Stronger M180 and M190 springs are hard to stretch. The reasonable spring is M150.
- CYMA CM.700
- Tokyo Marui VSR-10 , but can be combined only with the ZERO trigger catch system! Does not work with the stock trigger set, because the stock trigger has a 45° piston sear.